Playtech delivers the demand of the customers. Customers want to have thrilling web experiences, wherever and however they want to play. The industry-leading offering combines unbeatable games and cutting-edge technology on an open platform for seamless integration with operator’s websites whether offered online or mobile. Playtech software also offers over 500 of the most exhilarating casino, poker and Sportsbook games. Every year, a minimum of 50 new games are released. These games include slot games, table and card, fixed odds games and more.
Licensing agreements with well-known movie and entertainment brands such as Marvel, MGM, NBC Universal and HBO, playtech brings you branded games whose mass-market appeal will broaden your reach to new audiences.
Playtech casino list with no deposit
Playtech sports betting gives you all the advantages you need to operate successfully across all platforms. Providing online and land-based platforms, Playtech provides their customers a variety of betting choices. The customers can bet across the web, on their mobile phone, SSBT and bet on the telebet channels. This product is produced by Geneity Limited, which is a UK-based developer of a next generation featured sports betting technology. This company ensures top quality and state-of-of-the-art content. The architecture is modular in design, robust, proven, highly scalable and fully integrated with Playtech’s IMS.
Geneity System Highlights Playtech
For highlights of the system, look at the text below
– Extensive APIs for quick integration on all system levels
– Built-in support for multi-operator and B2B white label offerings
– Highly flexible, rule-based campaign and award management tools
– Enhanced integrated CMS to empower web-site sportsbook operations
– Comprehensive trading tools integrated with feed-driven pricing algorithms
– Full multi-lingual/multi-currency functionality, configurable by channel or brand
– Differential pricing offered on the same market across multiple brands or jurisdictions
– Advanced automation through leading data feeds for creation, pricing, and settlement
– Scalable, multi-tier architecture supports high-volume, high-traffic operational demands
– Complete horse-racing suite featuring fixed odds and tote betting
– Fully integrated with Playtech’s IMS
Mobenga – Mobile Sportsbook
Playtech subsidiary Mobenga (www.mobenga.com) offers a integrated Mobile/Tablet solution and is the market leading provider of mobile Sportsbook betting platforms across Apple iOS, Android and HTML.
Virtual Racing Simulator
The virtual racing system allows players to place bets from the familiar Sportsbook environment any time of day, providing an authentic experience when no real racing is taking place. This is all possible because of the Virtual Racing Simulator combines the very latest 3D graphics. The graphics are a result of using CGI techniques. These techniques are normally found in blockbuster feature films. The graphics work closely with the famous racing venues and the commentators do also help a lot in getting an ultra-realistic environment.
The Virtual Racing server has been built on over ten years’ experience of developing and providing virtual racing simulators. This system creates a lifelike experience for the player, allowing seasoned racing fans to study and follow the form of the runners, thus enhancing their overall entertainment. The graphics engine leaves room for customizable in-game branding and advertising. Playtech’s Virtual Racing server is also fully customizable, enabling bespoke races for promotional events. Key to the Virtual Racing server is its ease of integration with the Sportsbook’s current race data feeds, and minimal use of resources.